Ms Samantha Fennah > Duncan Lewis Solicitors > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Duncan Lewis Solicitors Offices
Head office – Fenchurch Street
143-149 Fenchurch Street
- Go to...
Ms Samantha Fennah
Wills and Probate
She is able to assist in drafting a will in a wide range of complex circumstances such as owning assets abroad and having a complex family structure. She also assists with the administration of simple and more complex estates, for example those where the deceased did not leave a will or owned a complex portfolio of assets.
Samantha also undertakes work in relation to Contentious Probate. For example disputes over the validity of a will and claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
Samantha was admitted as a solicitor in 2020 and joined Duncan Lewis Solicitors in the same year.
- BA (Hons) – University of Reading in History & Ancient History: 2.1
- Graduate Diploma in Law – University of Law, Guildford
- Legal Practice Course (MSc in Law and Business) – University of Law, Guildford: Commendation
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Professional negligence