Mme Ran Hu > LPA-CGR avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
LPA-CGR avocats Offices
136 AVENUE DES CHAMPS-ELYSÉES
- Go to...
Mme Ran Hu
Ran Hu has a broad corporate practice with particular expertise in cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
Ran is a member of the Paris Bar and holds the certificate of aptitude for the legal profession of the People’s Republic of China. She assists mainly Chinese clients with their projects in France and Africa, and French clients with their projects in China.
She has also developed significant expertise in technology transfer between France and China.
French, English, Chinese
Ran is a graduate of Shanghai University (Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Law) and of the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (Master 2 in Business Law, Master 2 in Private Law specializing in Industrial Property and Master 2 in Real Estate and Construction Law).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Real estate
- Administrative and public law
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Mergers and acquisitions