Fernando Pizarro Monteiro > TELLES > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
RUA CASTILHO, 20 • 4º
- Go to...
Fernando Pizarro Monteiro
Litigation and Arbitration | Business Recovery and Insolvency | Intellectual Property
- Partner at “TELLES” (2005)
- Guest Lecturer, Portuguese Catholic University.
- Lecturer, Insolvency Law Course, Portuguese Bar Association (2009 – 2012).
Portuguese | English
- Portuguese Bar Association (1999)
- Post-graduate Degree in Intellectual Law, Portuguese Catholic University.
- Post-graduate Degree in Finance for Non-Financial Managers, Porto Business School.
- Law Degree, Moderna University, Porto (1996).
Singled out for its strong presence in Porto, TELLES‘ dispute resolution group is retained by clients from a multitude of sectors in arbitration and litigation cases. The team is prepared to assist with domestic and cross-border contentious matters, and primarily focuses on civil and commercial disputes, notably those arising from shareholder and corporate issues, as well as conflicts in relation to M&A deals, insurance, construction and distribution agreements. André Navarro de Noronha ‘takes the lead in litigation’, while Fernando Pizarro Monteiro is recommended for restructuring and insolvency cases. Nuno Miguel Lourenço is the name to note in Lisbon for commercial and civil litigation.