Firm Profile > Casalonga > Paris, France
8 AVENUE PERCIER
Casalonga > The Legal 500 Rankings
Casalonga's intellectual property team assists clients with the full range of contentious and non-contentious matters, including representing clients in patent and trade mark litigation, advising on licensing agreements, and drafting and negotiating contracts. Key names to note are Gérard Dossmann, Gwennhaël le Roy, Jean-Baptiste Lecoeur, Cristina Bercial and Axel Casalonga, who specialises in advising clients from the mechanical and software sectors.
Casalonga > Firm Profile
With more than 150 years of history, Casalonga is a leading European IP law firm of more than 120 lawyers, patent and trademark attorneys, legal experts and engineers with offices in France (including Paris, Grenoble, Toulouse, Lyon, Montpellier, Beaune), in Spain (Alicante) and in Germany (Munich), as well as an international network of correspondents worldwide.
Casalonga offers its clients a full range of intellectual property legal services, including prosecution, counselling and litigation covering all types of IP rights (trademarks, patents, designs, domain names, copyright) and related laws (unfair competition, distribution, economic rights). Our attorneys have extensive experience in proceedings before the trademark offices and regularly plead before the courts.
Casalonga differs from other French IP firms in patent litigation as it is the only firm providing its clients with attorneys at law and patent and trademark attorneys working together within the same firm. This innovation gives Casalonga clients a true advantage in patent and trademark litigation.
Casalonga is especially well known in life science litigation with the team around Gérard Dossmann (patent attorney), Marianne Gabriel (attorney at law), Arnaud Casalonga (attorney at law) and Jean-Baptiste Lecoeur (both attorney at law and patent attorney). The firm is developing a strong expertise in electronic (FRAND) litigation around Francis Zapalowicz (patent attorney), Caroline Casalonga (attorney at law), Marianne Gabriel (attorney at law) and Pascaline Vincent (attorney at law).
The trademark team is very well known both for prosecution and litigation. The mix of attorneys at law and trademark attorneys provides Casalonga clients with more balanced advices that consider the litigation risks and the team can follow the matter to court without changing firm.
Casalonga provides its clients with:
- A full IP service and excellence in all fields: Casalonga provides all types of IP services with specialized lawyers, trademark and patent attorneys and specialized staff. As a result of our full service IP capacity, we are able to provide each of our clients with a team that has a global vision of each client’s rights and interests and that is consequently able to protect such rights and interests efficiently and effectively.
- A customer driven service with a dedicated team of lawyers and assistants that provides customized services depending on the client’s specific needs and requests. For each client, we establish a strategy adapted to the stakes, economic interests and financial constraints, allowing the best support within controlled budget.
- Innovative services : Our thinking and development strategies are all driven towards the clients: what new service or new way of proposing our services would make our clients’ business and IP protection easier, more cost-efficient and more effective?
- Long-term commitment to our clients: We build long term confident based relationships with our clients.
- Global services with a selection of IP firms in each country and a strong international in-house department of lawyers from the principal jurisdictions (US, Canada, China, Germany, Spain, covering most of the South/Latin American countries). Our international department enables us to better advise our clients globally as well as cost effectively.
CASALONGA is regularly involved in major operations and the most important trials, and is very active in the field of:
– Life sciences: particularly in areas as varied as chemistry, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices. We have an extensive clientele in the pharmaceutical industry and represent the well-known companies BIOGARAN and SANOFI for their patent and trademark litigation in France and their opposition procedures before the EPO.
– Mechanics, Electronics and ICT : we represent for instance GE, ENEDIS, RENAULT, STMicroelectronics.
– FRAND Matters : we represent for instance SAGEMCOM.
– Trademark and design: we represent HEINEKEN, ADEO (LEROY MERLIN), SANOFI, SAMSUNG, PANDORA, SKY, HASBRO, VIACOMBS…
Dealing with issues that are at heart of the European and international agenda, CASALONGA advises its clients in defining, implementing and driving their strategies, as well as preventing risks related to intellectual property, in France and worldwide.
We continue to participate actively in diverse IP organizations, including PTMG, AIPPI, INTA, ECTA, MARQUES, LES and EPLAW. Our attorneys regularly teach IP in several different educational institutions, frequently publish articles in the IP field in specialized magazines and present diverse subjects in the IP sector at conferences all over the world.
|IP||Caroline Casalongafirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Axel Casalongaemail@example.com||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Arnaud Casalongafirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Marianne Gabrielemail@example.com||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Gérard Dossmannfirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Olivier Delpratemail@example.com||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Jean-Baptiste Lecoeurfirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Floriane Codevelleemail@example.com||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Virginie Martin-Charbonneaufirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Gwennhaël Le Royemail@example.com||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Karina Dimidjian-Lecomtefirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Francis Zapalowiczemail@example.com||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|IP||Julien Thonfirstname.lastname@example.org||+ 33 (0)1 45 61 94 64|
|Mr Axel Casalonga||View Profile|
|Ms Caroline Casalonga||View Profile|
|Floriane Codevelle||View Profile|
|Karina Dimidjian||View Profile|
|Gérard Dossmann||View Profile|
|Gwennhaël Le Roy||View Profile|
|Virginie Martin-Charbonneau||View Profile|
|Julien Thon||View Profile|
|Francis Zapalowicz||View Profile|