Miss Angeliki Epaminonda > Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC Offices
332 AGIOU ANDREOU STR.
- Go to...
Miss Angeliki Epaminonda
- Partner – Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, Limassol, Cyprus – January 2020
- Senior Associate – Advocate – Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, Limassol, Cyprus – November 2014
- Associate – Advocate – Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, Limassol, Cyprus, November 2010
- Legal Consultant – Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, Limassol, Cyprus, December 2009
Greek, English, French, Italian
Cyprus Bar Association
- LLB (Keele University, UK), 2008
- Legal Practice Course (Kaplan Law School, London, UK), 2009
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar, 2010
- Blockchain, Law, Regulation and Policy course, UNIC, 2019
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC is renowned for its advice on local and international corporate and commercial matters such as handling key cross-border mergers and acquisitions, re-domiciliation in and out of Cyprus and company liquidations. It is also skilled at handling complex corporate governance matters and IP issues. It has recently been active advising major corporate stakeholders on share purchases/sales, regulatory matters and re-domiciliation to Russia. Stavros Pavlou and Lia Iordanou Theodoulou head the department that recently promoted Angeliki Epaminonda to the partnership. Stella Strati is also well-regarded. The ‘very knowledgeable and responsive‘ team is ‘very professional, time efficient and result oriented’.
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC advises a variety of banking and financial institutions, and is renowned for its experience in structuring security packages and enforcing securities out of court. The team also specialises in cross-border ship and aircraft financing and has strong capabilities in other industry sectors such as energy, mining and metals, retail, and telecommunications. Stavros Pavlou and Lia Iordanou Theodoulou head the ‘experienced and stable‘ team, specialising in cross-border securities and listings, and work with major banks and financial institutions respectively. Angeliki Epaminonda was promoted to the partnership in 2020.