Mr Theodoros Symeonides > Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC > Limassol, Cyprus > Lawyer Profile
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC Offices
332 AGIOU ANDREOU STR.
- Go to...
Mr Theodoros Symeonides
Partner – Dispute Resolution
- Partner-Dispute Resolution, Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, since January 2021
- Senior Associate, Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, 2018
- Associate, Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, 2013
- Trainee Lawyer, Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, 2012 – 2013
Greek, English, French
- Cyprus Bar Association
- Member of the Council of the Limassol Bar Association
- LLB Law (University of Sheffield), 2010
- LLM Law and Economics (University College London), 2011,[Distinction]
- Legal Practise Course (Nottingham Law School), 2012, [Distinction]
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar, 2013
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC‘s ‘very knowledgeable, innovative and efficient’ team has a wealth of experience handling conventional and alternative forms of dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation of international and domestic disputes. Its roster of clients includes public and private sector companies, multinational corporates, banks, financial institutions and entrepreneurs. Senior and managing partner Stavros Pavlou is recognised as one of the most prominent litigators and arbitrators on the island and is variously described as a ‘star’ and an ‘experienced problem solver’. Chrysostomos Nicolaou and Stella Louka Pavlou are also highly regarded. Theodoros Symeonides and Katerina Philippidou were promoted to the partnership. The group routinely handles the full array of contentious issues from complex shareholder disputes to obtaining ancillary relief as part of international litigation or arbitrations. Eleana Christofi is also recommended.