Mr Jean-Jacques Uettwiller > UGGC Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
UGGC Avocats Offices
47, RUE DE MONCEAU
- Go to...
Mr Jean-Jacques Uettwiller
Following a career in the private sector and in law firms, Jean-Jacques Uettwiller founded UGGC Avocats – with other lawyers – in 1993.
From the onset, his foremost speciality is the law of company transfers (what some posers call M&A), providing advice or assisting with litigation, but also deal with the management of the personal assets of wealthy families and he is involved in arbitration, international in particular.
Jean-Jacques is also involved in professional associations and organisations (ACE…) and is currently President of the UIA.
He is particularly involved in the agri-food and public work sectors, but his job encompasses a much broader area than these sectors. In fact, his practice is both international and multidisciplinary at the same time since it covers international arbitration as well as transactions governed by OHADA law or more traditional transactions of business law.
UGGC Avocats est en mesure de couvrir une large variété de contentieux : litiges commerciaux et financiers, conflits entre actionnaires, ou encore contentieux africains. Le cabinet assiste des entreprises, des fonds d’investissement ainsi que des dirigeants. David Gordon-Krief dirige la pratique, à laquelle contribuent aussi Jean-Jacques Uettwiller , Clémence Lemétais d’Ormesson et Ali Bougrine .
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Advertising
- Media and entertainment: Art
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate