Mr Else Loes Pasma > Wijn & Stael Advocaten N.V. > Utrecht, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Wijn & Stael Advocaten N.V. Offices
3581 BE UTRECHT
PO BOX 354, 3500 AJ UTRECHT
- Go to...
Mr Else Loes Pasma
Else Loes Pasma is managing partner at Wijn & Stael. She has been a practicing attorney since 1993 and joined Wijn & Stael as a labor and employment attorney in 1999. She focuses her practice on matters involving involuntary employment termination and administrative disputes, co-determination, insourcing/outsourcing, collective bargaining, ethical misconduct and the Senior Executives in the Public and Semi-Public Sector (Standards for Remuneration) Act (WNT) and Financial Supervision Act (WFT). She counsels, negotiates and litigates in complex cases and acts as a sparring partner for directors and regulators.
Dedicated and Strategic
Her experience and expertise provide her with a unique skill set to handle complex disputes that require a strategic approach. Such cases usually involve a high level of urgency, a large number of stakeholders, potential media scrutiny or an administrative and political context. She believes that early involvement can prove invaluable in assessing the merits of a dispute and developing a strategy to bring it to a satisfactory resolution. Else Loes will do whatever is necessary to secure her clients’ legal goals. “I’m passionate about seeing that justice is served and helping right wrongs in the process.”
Responsible and Engaged
Else Loes has held a number of supervisory positions, including in healthcare. Her many accomplishments include:
- Chairing the complaint resolution committees in the cure and care sector
- Publishing articles on labor and employment issues, governance of foundations and the Senior Executives in the Public and Semi-Public Sector (Standards for Remuneration) Act (WNT).
- Attorney/member, Attorney Disciplinary Board
- Arbitrator, KNOV – Royal Dutch Organization of Midwives
- Chair, Entrepreneurs’ Club of the Netherlands Film Festival
- Partner, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht Foundation (municipal theater)
- Member, Kampong Business Club
- Member, De Slinger Utrecht
- Member, VAAN – Association of Employment Lawyers of the Netherlands
- Member, VAAA – Association of Employment Lawyers of Amsterdam
- Member, VAAMN – Association of Employment Lawyers of Central Netherlands
- Member, Association of Health Law
- Board member of the KF Hein Fund Monuments Foundation
- Member of the Disputes Committee D66
- Intervision Leader, 2020
- Mediation, 2003
- Labor and Employment Law, specialist program, cum laude, 2000, Grotius Academy
- Private and Corporate Law, 1992, University of Groningen
- English Language and Literature, American Studies, 1990, Utrecht University
Offering a ‘solid, reliable practice’, Wijn & Stael Advocaten N.V. has experience of advising on employment matters in the payment platform and technology sectors, as well as in relation to senior executive employment matters and board disputes, corporate reorganisations and collective bargaining agreements. The practice is led by firm managing partner Else Loes Pasma, who specialises in workplace sexual harassment allegations, and Leendert Kruidenier. Associates Maaike Faber and Karlijn van der Heijden focus on works council consultations.