Kelly Whiter > Fladgate LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Fladgate LLP Offices
16 GREAT QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Kelly Whiter is a partner in the immigration department at Fladgate.
Kelly’s client base largely consists of private clients and owner-managed private businesses. She specialises in advising high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, their family members and businesses on all aspects of immigration covering investors, entrepreneurs, sponsor licences and Tier 2 visas, family applications, students, British nationality, applications under EU law and settlement, discretionary applications outside the Immigration Rules and applications for second citizenship under citizenship by investment programmes.
Kelly is recognised by Citywealth Leaders List 2019, Who’s Who Legal 2019 and Chambers & Partners HNW 2019 as a leading lawyer in the field of Immigration.
She has been advising clients on immigration matters for over 18 years and adopts a holistic, non-litigious approach, ensuring short-term goals, financial considerations, family and long-term goals are all taken into account.
Kelly is regularly invited to speak at seminars and conferences globally on the subject of Immigration. She joined Fladgate as a partner in 2017.
Fladgate LLP‘s team, which ‘provides a holistic service and thinks outside of the box‘, acts for high-net-worth individuals, their families and their businesses on a range of immigration issues. The practice has particular expertise in complex and exceptional applications; it is instructed on complex ILR applications and handles applications for naturalisation where the residence requirement is not met. Other areas of expertise include advising politically exposed persons and well-known individuals on political asylum claims, extradition and Interpol Red Notices. The team is also adept at handling extension applications for Investor and Entrepreneur visas. Key lawyers in the team include ‘breath of fresh air’ Sarah Gogan and the ‘excellent‘ Kelly Whiter.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: hotels and leisure
- Real estate > Commercial property: retail
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Gaming and betting
- Finance > Islamic finance
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Residential property
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Real estate > Contruction: non-contentious
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Infrastructure (including PFI and PPP)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Transport > Aviation
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Private client > Family
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Mining and minerals
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Human resources > Employment: employers
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency
- Human resources > Immigration