Ana Luís de Sousa > VdA > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Rua Dom Luis I, 28
- Go to...
Ana Luís de Sousa
Energy & Natural Resources
Ana joined VdA in 2001 and is currently a the Head Partner of the Energy & Natural Resources practice within the Projects Group. Ana is widely recognised as an expert in the development and financing of cross-sector projects: energy projects, road infrastructures, PPPs in the health sector, water and waste concessions, acting either as legal adviser to the administrative authorities, sponsors and financial institutions.
In the recent years, Ana’s practice has been focusing on the development and implementation of projects within the Energy sector, in Portugal and in other jurisdictions where VdA Legal Partners is present, in particular Cabo Verde, Mozambique and Angola.
Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association.
Law Degree, University of Lisbon, Faculty of Law.
Post-graduation in Management and Corporate Law, Nova University of Lisbon, Faculty of Economics.
Post-graduation in Energy Law, University of Lisbon, Faculty of Law.
- Next Generation Partners - Portugal > Energy and natural resources
- Next Generation Partners - Portugal > Projects and project finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Projects and project finance
- Public law
- Real estate and construction