João Vieira de Almeida > VdA > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Rua Dom Luis I, 28
- Go to...
João Vieira de Almeida
João Vieira de Almeida joined VdA in 1985. He is the Firm’s managing partner and also a partner in its M&A practice, having advised on numerous transactions, both in Portugal and abroad, with a focus on the structuring and negotiation of complex joint ventures and acquisitions across various industries.
English, French and Spanish
Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association and the Brazilian Bar.
Admitted to the Timor-Leste Bar Association (Conselho de Gestão e Disciplina).
Law Degree, Catholic University, Faculty of Law.
- Hall of Fame - Portugal > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Leading individuals - Portugal > Commercial, corporate and M&A
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Projects and project finance
- Public law
- Real estate and construction