Manuel Protásio > VdA > Lisbon, Portugal > Lawyer Profile
Rua Dom Luis I, 28
- Go to...
Energy & Natural Resources
Group Executive Partner Infrastructure, Energy & Natural Resources
Manuel Protásio joined VdA in 1991. He is the Infrastructure, Energy & Natural Resources Group Executive Partner.
He led several teams involved in most of the transactions carried out by the firm to date on the development and financing (particularly project financing and PPP) in the infrastructure, energy & natural resources sectors. He has also been actively working in regulation and public procurement procedures of those sectors.
Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association.
Admitted to the Timor-Leste Bar Association (Conselho de Gestão e Disciplina).
Law Degree, Catholic University of Lisbon, Faculty of Law.
- Hall of Fame - Portugal > Projects and project finance
- Leading individuals - Portugal > Projects and project finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Projects and project finance
- Public law
- Real estate and construction