Penelope Garden > Field Seymour Parkes LLP > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Field Seymour Parkes LLP Offices
1 LONDON STREET
- Go to...
Corporate/Private Equity & Venture Capital
Head of Private Equity and Venture Capital and partner in the corporate team.
Penelope regularly advises both companies and investors on venture capital and trade investments as well as private equity backed buy-outs. She also has extensive experience advising buyers and sellers on M&A transactions across a range of sectors.
Penelope also advises clients on general company matters such as shareholder agreements, group reorganisations and share buy backs.
Trained Field Seymour Parkes; qualified 2005. Partner 2012. Field Seymour Parkes, solicitor, corporate qualification to June 2007. Olswang LLP, associate, private equity team July 2007 – June 2010. Field Seymour Parkes LLP, corporate July 2010 – present.
Heathfield School; Reading University (LLB law 2:1); College of Law, Guildford (LPC, distinction).
South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Home to an established M&A practice, Field Seymour Parkes LLP is growing its venture capital and private equity work. In this respect Penelope Garden is taking an active lead within the team, she recently advised founder of Playful Promises Emma Parker on an investment by Bestport Private Equity. Rachael Maunder heads up the department and coordinates various teams on M&A transactions and disposals.
- Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms