Dr Oliver Sturm > DSC Doralt Seist Csoklich Rechtsanwälte GmbH > Vienna, Austria > Lawyer Profile
DSC Doralt Seist Csoklich Rechtsanwälte GmbH Offices
WÄHRINGER STRAßE 2-4
- Go to...
Dr Oliver Sturm
Construction, Procurement, Litigation and Arbitration, State aid
- as of 2006 Partner with Doralt Seist Csoklich
- as of 2003 attorney at law with Doralt Seist Csoklich
- 1998 – 2003 head of the legal department of ASFINAG
- 1995 – 1998 associate / attorney at law
- 1992 – 1994 legal department of Hofman & Maculan Bau AG
- 1990 – 1992 assistant at the Institute for Civil Law / Vienna University
- 1995 Dr.iur. (Vienna University)
- 1990 Mag. iur. (Vienna University)
The group at DSC Doralt Seist Csoklich Rechtsanwälte GmbH acts on both sides of tender procedures and PPP projects, and has substantial experience of the construction, transport, public services and health care sectors. The team also handles architectural competitions and accompanying projects and has experience of flexible framework agreements. Oliver Sturm is particularly knowledgeable of the technical aspects of infrastructure and PPP projects. He receives key support from the ‘fiercely intelligent’ Dominik Zimm, who regularly acts for contracting authorities in the public health and public services space.