Mr Artyom Berlin > Borenius > St Petersburg, Russia > Lawyer Profile
MALAYA KONUSHENNAYA STR
191186 ST PETERSBURG
- Go to...
Mr Artyom Berlin
Transactions & Corporate Law practice, and Dispute Resolution practice
Artyom Berlin is a Senior Associate of Transactions & Corporate Law practice, and Dispute Resolution practice at Borenius Russia.
Artyom advises clients on issues related to the employment and tax law as well as international private law. Artyom works on projects on structuring and supporting procedures for optimizing companies’ organizational structures.
Artyom also represents Russian and foreign companies in Russian courts and international commercial arbitration (the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Russian Federation Chamber of Commerce (ICAC), the International Court of Arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Court). Artyom’s experience includes contractor and distribution disputes, corporate conflicts, challenging unlawful actions of public authorities.
- Senior Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2019 – Present
- Associate, Borenius Russia, St. Petersburg, 2017 – 2019
- Junior Research Assistant, St. Petersburg State University, 2016 – Present
- Associate, Kachkin & Partners, Attorneys at Law, 2015 – 2017
- Junior Associate, Kachkin & Partners, Attorneys at Law, 2012 – 2015
- Intern, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, 2012
- Intern, Kachkin & Partners, Attorneys at Law, 2012
St. Petersburg Bar Association
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree, 2015, Russia
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree, 2013, Russia
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
‘Distinguished by a flexible approach and efficiency’, Borenius advises large companies in the oil and gas, property development and private equity sectors. It focuses on corporate and M&A transactions, including acting on the Russian law aspects of cross-border mandates. Alexey Nikitin leads the practice, and clients also recommend managing partner Andrei Gusev. Other key team members include senior associates Artyom Berlin and Irina Dudareva.
- Rising stars - Russia > Commercial, corporate and M&a: St Petersburg and elsewhere
- Commercial, corporate and M&a: St Petersburg and elsewhere - Russia