Ra-in Katrin Ivell > Homburger > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Ra-in Katrin Ivell
Financial Market Regulation, Financial Investment Products, White Collar Crime, Compliance, Investigations.
Partner. Member of Homburger’s Financial Market Regulation / Financial Investment Products teams and of White Collar Crime / Investigations working group. Specializes in internal investigations and advises corporate clients in competition and regulatory/compliance matters. Represents clients in investigations and proceedings by Swiss and foreign regulatory and competition authorities.
Qualifided in 2005. Joined Hombuger in 2007, Partner since 2018.
Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations.
University of Oxford 2001 (MA in Jurisprudence). University of Amsterdam 2002 (LLM).
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Homburger enjoys a stellar reputation for its regulatory, compliance and investigations practice. The team can draw from cross-departmental expertise in litigation, corporate, banking and IP, and has an international outlook. Key clients are particularly from the banking and finance sector, but the group is also sought after by Swiss and foreign corporations. Flavio Romerio is an established advisor in compliance and investigations matters. Claudio Bazzani is noted as a specialist in internal investigations, while Katrin Ivell, noted for her ‘excellent oversight‘, covers anti-bribery, corruption and anti-money laundering cases. Marcel Dietrich is the key contact for regulatory queries.
- Next Generation Partners - Switzerland > Regulatory, compliance and investigations
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations - Switzerland
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations