Dr iur Heinz Schärer > Homburger > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Dr iur Heinz Schärer
Corporate / M&A.
Partner. Practice areas: M&A, public tender offers, IPOs, joint ventures, corporate governance, shareholder activism, corporate finance and private equity transactions.
Qualified in 1982. Joined Homburger in 1982, became Partner in 1988, Managing Partner 2004-2013, Chairman and Senior Partner 2013-2019. Board Member of various Swiss companies.
German, English, French.
Swiss and Zurich Bar Associations, International Bar Association, Board of Zurich Chamber of Commerce.
Born 1953. Graduated as lic iur in 1977 and Dr iur in 1981 from the University of Fribourg and received Masters Degree (MCL) from Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, in 1981. Married, two children.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations