Dr iur Harold Grüninger > Homburger > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Dr iur Harold Grüninger
Private Clients, Corporate / M&A.
Partner. Certified specialist SBA in inheritance law, focuses on private client work, incl. corporate, tax and estate planning, marital property and foundations. He is co-editor of SUCCESSIO – Succession Quarterly Review, and lectures, teaches and writes regularly in his area of experience.
Qualified in 1981. Joined Homburger in 1985. Partner since 1992.
German, English, French.
Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations, STEP, IBA.
Graduated from Universities of Basel (Dr iur) and Pennsylvania (LLM). Attorney at law and Notary Public (Basel). Certified specialist Swiss Bar Association in inheritance law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations