Ian Liddle > Farleys Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Farleys Solicitors LLP Offices
- Go to...
With over 20 year’s experience, Ian specialises in corporate insolvency, commercial property and general commercial contract matters, representing a wide range of clients across the UK including PLCs, LLPs, SMEs, and high net-worth individuals.
Ian has also advised a number of high profile sporting organisations on a broad range of legal issues, including commercial agreements, sponsorship, promotion and marketing and his expertise includes drafting and negotiating sports contracts.
Split across Preston and Manchester, Farleys Solicitors LLP is known for its advice on distressed asset acquisitions and personal insolvency matters. Ian Liddle and Mark Hague co-lead the team, with Hague particularly regarded for his advice to individuals on Company Directors Disqualification Act claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester