Kelly Darlington > Farleys Solicitors LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Farleys Solicitors LLP Offices
- Go to...
Civil Liberties & Human Rights
Associate Partner with over 7 years’ experience specialising in high profile Inquests, receiving referrals from fellow professionals and charities. Also specialises in claims against the Ministry of Justice, Police and local authorities and has considerable experience in representing bereaved families in Human Rights Claims
Farleys Solicitors LLP‘s personal injury department has considerable experience acting for victims of abuse as as well as handling claims involving the human rights act, fatal accidents and local authorities. Jonathan Bridge leads the well-renowned specialist abuse and inquests team from the Manchester office, dealing with cases against social services, historic abuse matters and claims to the CICA following abuse. Michael Corrigan and Nick Molyneux co-head the personal injury department from the Blackburn and Accrington bases, respectively. Kelly Darlington specialises in high-profile inquests.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester