Tom O'Neill > Farleys Solicitors LLP > Blackburn, England > Lawyer Profile
Farleys Solicitors LLP Offices
UNIT C1 HURSTWOOD COURT
DUTTONS WAY, SHADSWORTH BUSINESS PARK
- Go to...
Specialises in commercial property including acquisitions and disposals, development site preparation and infrastructure, landlord and tenant work, development agreements, option agreements, refinancing transactions and property aspects of corporate transactions.
Clients include developers, a range of business from large companies to small/mid-size companies, individuals and pension trustees.
Farleys Solicitors LLP‘s team advises on a wide range of matters including options and conditional contracts, estate management, and property development. Tom O’Neill co-heads the practice, specialising in acquisitions and disposals as well as landlord and tenant matters. Stephen Greenwood is based in Preston and regularly advises on leases, development work and secured finance.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester