Stephen Greenwood > Farleys Solicitors LLP > Preston, England > Lawyer Profile
Farleys Solicitors LLP Offices
13 Winckley Square
Preston PR1 3JJ
- Go to...
Experienced in all types of commercial work, with a particular focus on commercial property transactions Stephen regularly handles acquisitions and disposals of property, leases, development work, secured finance for lenders and a wide variety of contract work such as agency, distribution and franchise agreements both within the UK and cross-border.
Farleys Solicitors LLP‘s team advises on a wide range of matters including options and conditional contracts, estate management, and property development. Tom O’Neill co-heads the practice, specialising in acquisitions and disposals as well as landlord and tenant matters. Stephen Greenwood is based in Preston and regularly advises on leases, development work and secured finance.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester