Mr Philippe MALIKIAN > Delsol Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Delsol Avocats Offices
4 BIS, RUE DU COLONEL MOLL
75 017 PARIS
- Go to...
Mr Philippe MALIKIAN
Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Philippe MALIKIAN is a partner and co-head of the “Corporate Law – Mergers & Acquisitions” Department.
His expertise covers the following areas:
– mergers & acquisitions : advising French and international groups in the framework of national or cross-border sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers, etc.),
– private equity / capital risk : advising managers in the framework of LBOs, advising companies or investors in the framework of fundraising operations,
– distressed M&A : advising struggling companies or purchasers in the framework of asset sales ;
– merger & acquisition prelitigation : implementing representations and warranties and shareholders’ agreements,
– stock exchange law : public offerings and managing listed companies,
– joint ventures : structuring, introducing, managing and concluding partnerships, particularly internationally.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats, he worked within the law firms JONES DAY, SULLIVAN & CROMWELL and PINSENT MASONS from 2006 to 2018. He was also seconded to the AXA Group’s Legal Division.
Philippe MALIKIAN has a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law from PARIS V René DESCARTES University, a DEA postgraduate qualification in Comparative Law from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, and a specialist master’s degree in International Law and Management from HEC PARIS.
Delsol Avocats traite des opérations de fusions-acquisitions et de private equity, pour le compte de sociétés cotées et non cotées. La pratique est codirigée Henri-Louis Delsol, Philippe Dumez, Pierre Gougé, Emmanuel Kaeppelin, Philippe Malikian et Séverine Bravard .