Mr Mathieu LE TACON > Delsol Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Delsol Avocats Offices
4 BIS, RUE DU COLONEL MOLL
75 017 PARIS
- Go to...
Mr Mathieu LE TACON
Mathieu LE TACON is co-head of the PARIS office’s Tax Law Department.
He has developed recognized expertise in asset taxation and taxation of family-run companies:
– taxation of restructuring operations (mergers, transfers of all assets and liabilities, founding and activation of French and foreign holding companies, active or inactive)
– taxation of company transfers (LBOs, OBOs, etc.),
– organization and optimization of asset transfers (implementation of DUTREIL agreements, manual donations of corporate securities, separation, quasi-usufruct agreements, etc.),
– optimization of asset tax situations (in view of income and/or wealth tax),
– family governance,
– organization and management of overseas domicile transfers,
– structure of French assets held by non-residents,
– production and management of tax declarations (income tax, wealth tax/property wealth),
– adjustment of overseas assets,
– assistance with tax inspections and tax litigation (applications for authorization, transactions, etc.).
He works primarily for entrepreneurs, directors, family shareholders and family-run companies.
He practiced within the law firms FIDAL (International Division – PARIS) and PDGB (PARIS) for eight years before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2011.
He is a member of the IACF (Institute of Tax Lawyers), the DFCG (Association of Financial Directors and Management Controllers) and the editorial committee of the journal Finance & Gestion (Law and Regulation section).
Mathieu LE TACON graduated from TOULOUSE I University, where he gained a DEA postgraduate qualification in Business Law and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Tax Law.