Mr Henri-Louis DELSOL > Delsol Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Delsol Avocats Offices
4 BIS, RUE DU COLONEL MOLL
75 017 PARIS
- Go to...
Mr Henri-Louis DELSOL
Henri-Louis DELSOL is co-head of the PARIS office’s Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
A lawyer with the PARIS and NEW YORK Bars, he has developed recognized expertise in:
– sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, partial asset transfers, LBOs, etc.) ;
– stock-market transactions (particularly public offerings) ;
– fundraising amongst business angels, financial investors and manufacturers ;
– implementation of incentive mechanisms for staff and directors (management packages) ;
– cross-border operations, particularly transatlantic, working on behalf of both French companies expanding into the U.S. and American companies investing in EUROPE.
He practiced at the law firm BREDIN PRAT for four years before joining DELSOL Avocats in early 2010.
He works in both English and French.
Henri-Louis DELSOL graduated from Jean MOULIN LYON III University, where he gained a master’s degree in Business Law, and AIX-MARSEILLE III University, where he gained a DESS-DJCE postgraduate qualification in International Business Law. He also completed a LL.M in Business Law in the U.S. (at GEORGETOWN University), where he lived for three years.
Delsol Avocats traite des opérations de fusions-acquisitions et de private equity, pour le compte de sociétés cotées et non cotées. La pratique est codirigée Henri-Louis Delsol, Philippe Dumez, Pierre Gougé, Emmanuel Kaeppelin, Philippe Malikian et Séverine Bravard .