Mr Emmanuel KAEPPELIN > Delsol Avocats > Lyon, France > Lawyer Profile
Delsol Avocats Offices
11 QUAI ANDRÉ LASSAGNE
- Go to...
Mr Emmanuel KAEPPELIN
Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Emmanuel KAEPPELIN is co-head of the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Alongside standard services in corporate law (repeat advisory work and company management), he has developed more specific expertise in the following areas:
– company transfers and acquisition audits (acquisitions on behalf of French or international groups)
– equity financing and company restructuring (LBOs, MBOs, fundraising, mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers, agreements between partners, etc.)
– advisory work to foreign groups in France (incorporation, tax structure, joint ventures, etc.)
– drafting of commercial contracts (distribution, sales agents, subcontracting, manufacturing contracts, T&Cs, financing contracts, franchises, IT contracts, etc.)
– financing infrastructures (hotel infrastructures, solar power plants, industries, etc.)
– business concentrations (notification of acquisitions to the French or European competition authorities)
He has developed specific expertise in the manufacturing, health, new energies (wind, solar, hydroelectricity, etc.), real estate (structure of property transactions) and leisure sectors (hotel and tour operator management).
He began his career in the Corporate Finance – Mergers & Acquisitions Department of the law firm REED SMITH in PHILADELPHIA in 1999.
He then practiced in Lyon as an associate lawyer in various law firms before joining the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats, where he was promoted to of counsel.
For over three years, he was the Secretary-General and Legal Director of a Danish leisure group, where he managed financial affairs, business development and property matters.
Emmanuel KAEPPELIN is a member of the DELSOL Avocats Board and the TRANS-EUROPEAN LAW FIRMS ALLIANCE (TELFA).
Emmanuel KAEPPELIN graduated from Jean MOULIN III University. He has a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law and Taxation and a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law ; he also has a specialist qualification in Corporate Law.
Delsol Avocats réunit un large effectif d’environ 26 avocats, répartis entre les bureaux de Paris et Lyon du cabinet. L’équipe assiste une large base de clientèle spécialisée dans de nombreux secteurs. Henri-Louis Delsol, Philippe Dumez, Pierre Gougé, Emmanuel Kaeppelin, Philippe Malikian et Amaury Nardone codirigent la pratique.
Delsol Avocats assiste des start-ups, des sociétés en croissance et des fonds d’investissement. La pratique rassemble plus d’une vingtaine d’avocats, répartis entre les bureaux de Paris et Lyon du cabinet. L’équipe est codirigée par Henri-Louis Delsol, Philippe Dumez, Pierre Gougé, Emmanuel Kaeppelin, Philippe Malikian et Amaury Nardone.