Mr Ewout van Asbeck > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Ewout van Asbeck
Tax, Financial Institutions, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity & Venture Capital
Ewout van Asbeck’s tax practice is a mix of transactional work, both national and international, and traditional client counselling. Ewout specialises in Dutch and international tax law, applied to mergers and acquisitions (both for corporates, including private equity, and management), real estate investments, share/bond issues and increasingly in private client work.
Before joining Van Doorne, Ewout worked for the Dutch Ministry of Finance and the Amsterdam, Singapore, Tokyo and New York offices of two other Dutch law firms.
English and Dutch.
Ewout is a past co-chair of the Taxes Committee of the International Bar Association.
Dutch Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherlands (1982); Tax Law, Leiden University, the Netherlands (1984).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Energy: transactional
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights