Mr Arnout Stroeve > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Arnout Stroeve
Corporate Law: Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Governance; Financial Institutions: Pension services
Arnout primarily focuses on designing and restructuring international structures, financing and private equity transactions. He also provides advice to listed and other companies on a variety of corporate law issues.
He regularly acts as counsel to broadcasting organisations.
Arnout frequently teaches and lectures on legal subjects related to his specialty, such as the flexibilisation of corporate law, legal mergers/demergers and cross-border corporate law.
Arnout joined Van Doorne as partner on 1 July 2011. Previously he was a partner at well-known Dutch law firm Houthoff Buruma.
Board member Royal Society for Civil law notaries, Amsterdam branch.
Dutch law, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights