Mr Cees Kniestedt > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Cees Kniestedt
Real Estate: General administrative law, Environmental law, Real Estate & Construction
Cees is a highly experienced authority on Property, with special interests in physical planning, real estate, environmental law, project development and construction law. Cees acts primarily for authorities and real estate professionals.
Cees has been working as a lawyer since 1991 and joined Van Doorne as partner in 2009.
Cees lectures on administrative law and is an active member of several civil society organisations.
Law, Utrecht University. Real Estate, Grotius Academy.
Van Doorne is noted for its expertise in planning and environmental law, which includes specialist knowledge in spatial planning and zoning matters. On the spatial planning side, the practice advises real estate developers on projects, including office transformations, housing projects and the expansion of retail locations. With regards to zoning, it handles environmental permits, such as noise, air, soil and safety. Cees Kniestedt heads the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Energy: transactional
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights