Mr Cees Kniestedt > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Cees Kniestedt
Real Estate: General administrative law, Environmental law, Real Estate & Construction
Cees is a highly experienced authority on Property, with special interests in physical planning, real estate, environmental law, project development and construction law. Cees acts primarily for authorities and real estate professionals.
Cees has been working as a lawyer since 1991 and joined Van Doorne as partner in 2009.
Cees lectures on administrative law and is an active member of several civil society organisations.
Law, Utrecht University. Real Estate, Grotius Academy.
Van Doorne advises local and provincial authorities as well as private developers on a range of environment and zoning issues and clients praise the team’s ‘expertise and creativity‘. Cees Kniestedt leads the practice and is experienced in real estate law, from project development to construction. Key clients include Loro Parque Fundacion, Municipality of Gooise Meren, and Hornbach Nederland. Key highlights include senior team member Annet Blokhuis representing Loro Parque in court in relation to the relocation of orca Morgan.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights