Mr Cees Kniestedt > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Cees Kniestedt
Real Estate: General administrative law, Environmental law, Real Estate & Construction
Cees is a highly experienced authority on Property, with special interests in physical planning, real estate, environmental law, project development and construction law. Cees acts primarily for authorities and real estate professionals.
Cees has been working as a lawyer since 1991 and joined Van Doorne as partner in 2009.
Cees lectures on administrative law and is an active member of several civil society organisations.
Law, Utrecht University. Real Estate, Grotius Academy.
Netherlands > Environment and planning
The Van Doorne team is especially noted for its zoning expertise – working closely with the real estate practice. The team is acting for a client in respect of a large remediation matter and for another client regarding an enforcement decision made against it regarding breaches of an environmental permit. Cees Kniestedt and senior associate Annet Blokhuis are the main contacts. Tim Grundmeijer, formerly a senior associate in the team, left the firm.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity