Mrs Els de Wind > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Els de Wind
Employment, Outsourcing, ICT, Privacy, Financial Institutions
Trusted advisor and seasoned employment lawyer with focus on international employment law, corporate employment law, HR regulatory and governance, industrial relations, employee privacy, executive remuneration and executive departures.
Senior Vice-Chair IBA Global Employment Institute. Has held major managerial roles including Chair IBA Employment and Industrial Relations Committee, Chair European Employment Lawyers Association, Global Head of Employment PwC. Regular moderator and speaker at conferences, member various think tanks. Teaches courses, writes articles and book contributions. Gained vast management experience in major national and international management roles. High profile and good reputation in the Dutch, European and global markets.
Dutch, English, French, German.
Law degree, Nijmegen University, 1983. Certificates Private International Law and Public International Law, Hague Academy for International Law, 1983. LLM International and Comparative Law, VUB (Free University Brussels), 1984.
Netherlands > EmploymentWithin: Leading individuals -
‘Top quality and well resourced‘, the Van Doorne team is also highlighted for its ‘thorough knowledge of cross-border jurisdictional issues‘. Els de Wind is highly rated for her ‘remarkable long-standing experience in handling cross-border employment matters’ and her profile in the profession further ‘distinguishes her and gives her an enhanced and valuable quality‘. Marjolijn Lips co-heads the team with de Wind and ‘trusted and valued‘ senior associate Cara Pronk is marked out as ‘a rising professional in employment cross-border matters‘. Willemien Bischot and Steven Sterk are also key team members and Albert van Marwijk Kooy continues to advise on pension issues. In addition to advising on large-scale reorganisations, it advises on high-level dismissals, works council and union issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity