Mr Rob de Win > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Rob de Win
Tax; Finance & Restructuring: Private Equity Real Estate; Government & Education: Healthcare & Life Sciences; Real Estate: VAT and transfer tax, Public-private Partnership
Rob is a highly experienced, internationally recommended tax specialist. He furnishes advice on tax matters in the Mergers and Acquisitions practice group, including with regard to management participation schemes, internal reorganizations, business successions, and real estate and related transactions and projects. Rob specifically focuses on turnover taxes. Rob gained a wealth of experience in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) practice group, having advised public authorities, schools and health care institutions on real estate issues and infrastructure projects, as well as on structuring educational and health care cooperative ventures. Together with his civil-law, corporate and real estate colleagues, Rob provides counsel on the tax questions arising in these areas. He is an expert at combining corporate, income, wage, transfer and turnover tax aspects into a single, comprehensive tax and civil-law opinion.
Rob frequently publishes and teaches courses on the topics which he encounters in his practice.
English, Dutch, German.
International Fiscal Association Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats Dutch Association of Tax Science Dutch Lawyers Association (NOvA).
Rob studied Dutch Law and Tax Law, University of Amsterdam (1995).
Netherlands > Tax
Van Doorne’s practice head Ewout van Asbeck advised TPG and Patron Capital on the sale of their investment in Merin to Dream Global Real Estate Investment Trust, following a complex year long restructuring and finance process. Rob de Win specialises in turnover taxes. Tax litigation is another area of strength. Thijs Clement left to establish Norbrius Clement Advocaten.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity