Ruud is part of the IT-team at Van Doorne. He advises and litigates on IT-contracts, outsourcings and complex issues where IT is involved.
Mr Ruud de Kleijn > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Ruud de Kleijn
Before joining the Bar in 2012, Ruud participated in a two-year management traineeship and worked as a management consultant. Because of this experience, Ruud easily understands the clients’ business needs and acknowledges that legal advice should be practically applicable while being aligned with strategic objectives.
Ruud worked for large and semi-large companies and (financial) institutions. He has a broad background and interests, for the matter as well as the people involved.
In 2020 Ruud completed the post-academic Grotius IT-law education with a cum laude degree.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Van Doorne‘s broad IT practice is co-led by global outsourcing and cloud transactions expert Bart van Reeken and specialist counsel in healthcare and finance IT-related projects Louis Jonker. Van Reeken negotiates and drafts various outsourcing, software development and implementation agreements and is also a name to note for dealing with compliance issues and contractual disputes. Jonker assists major hospitals, public health services, mental health institutions and health research centres with enterprise resource planning, business intelligence solutions and cloud management services. He is also a key contact for fintech matters and is supported by the attorney Ruud de Kleijn.
- Industry focus: Information technology Netherlands
- Rising stars Netherlands > Industry focus: Information technology
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Investment funds
- Project finance and PFI
- Private equity
- Environment and planning