Pim is part of the European & Competition Law team. He specializes in all branches of European and Dutch competition law. Furthermore, he has broad experience in the field of regulated markets (including energy, telecommunication, healthcare and pilotage services), administrative law (including spatial planning law) and intellectual property law.
Mr Pim Jansen > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Pim Jansen
European & Competition Law
Pim is also Assistant Professor at the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EMR) in the field of public law. He is a member of the Competition Law Association and the Academic Society for Competition Law. Pim regularly publishes in renowned Dutch and European journals.
Previously, Pim worked as a researcher at the Economic Law Department of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. His doctoral research focused on industrial policy under EU law.
Dutch, English, German, French
Van Doorne has extensive experience of providing competition rules compliance advice and training. It also assists clients with ACM inquiries and the competition rules in relation to distribution arrangements. It has a notable presence in the healthcare, retail, education, media and financial services sectors. The ‘excellent‘ Sarah Beeston and Gijs Verberne jointly lead the team and clients praise them for their ‘hands-on approach‘ and delivering ‘constructive advice‘. Associate Pim Jansen is also noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights