Pim is part of the European & Competition Law team. He specializes in all branches of European and Dutch competition law. Furthermore, he has broad experience in the field of regulated markets (including energy, telecommunication, healthcare and pilotage services), administrative law (including spatial planning law) and intellectual property law.
Mr Pim Jansen > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Pim Jansen
European & Competition Law
Pim is also Assistant Professor at the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EMR) in the field of public law. He is a member of the Competition Law Association and the Academic Society for Competition Law. Pim regularly publishes in renowned Dutch and European journals.
Previously, Pim worked as a researcher at the Economic Law Department of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. His doctoral research focused on industrial policy under EU law.
Dutch, English, German, French
With ‘an excellent reputation in the healthcare sector’, Van Doorne also acts for clients in the food and beverage, IT, media and retail sectors. The ‘no-nonsense’ team handles the full range of competition work including EU law matters, state aid issues, competition litigation, antitrust work and procurement mandates. The ‘excellent and experienced’ Sarah Beeston and public procurement expert Gijs Verberne jointly lead the practice, which also includes counsel Cees Jan de Boer and associate Pim Jansen.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Energy: transactional
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights