Mr Kirill Udovichenko > Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners Offices
3/1 NOVINSKY BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Kirill Udovichenko
Kirill Udovichenko is a partner of MZS.
Throughout his career Kirill has developed a remarkable track record in dispute resolution cases dealing primarily with cross-border litigation, arbitration, and bankruptcy.
In recent years Kirill’s work is largely focused on investment arbitration cases in which he acts as counsel and advises clients on Russian law issues arising in relation to investment arbitration proceedings.
Kirill’s recent experience includes advice to:
- An investor in an investment dispute with a CIS state (amount in dispute exceeds 200 mln. USD);
- O1 Group in a complex cross-border dispute between O1 Group companies and Otkritie Bank (the amount in dispute over 35 billion rubles). The dispute involved over 20 litigation, arbitration and bankruptcy proceedings in Russia, England and Cyprus;
- VEB.RF in connection to a number of proceedings initiated against their Cypriot subsidiaries with an overall amount exceeding 110 million USD;
Other Kirill’s significant clients are The Boeing Company, Globaltrans PLC, Rose Group, Saratov Airlines.
Joined Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners as associate in 2007 and became firm’s partner in 2015.
Moscow Bar Association.
Moscow State Institute of International Relations.
Litigation powerhouse Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners is at the forefront of bankruptcy-related cases in the Moscow market. Anton Aleksandrov and Dmitry Mukhomorov share leadership of the practice. Peers cite the litigation experience of name partner Yuri Monastyrsky; his recent work in the banking sector stands out. Kirill Udovichenko is a key contact for cross-border enforcement matters.
Bringing ‘excellent results’, Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners is ‘the strongest Russian litigation firm’, in the words of one client. Offering a full range of corporate and commercial litigation services, the team is known for representing some of the largest domestic and international clients in Russian courts of all instances, as well as in cross-border proceedings raising Russian law issues. The department is led by Yuri Monastyrsky, Dmitry Lovyrev and Anton Aleksandrov, all of whom are highly regarded in the market. Dmitry Mukhomorov and Kirill Udovichenko are also key figures in the team.
Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners has a formidable strength in litigation, which it also utilises in proceedings seeking enforcement and recognition of foreign arbitral awards in Russia. The practice is also adept at handling evidence and preparing expert opinions in international commercial and investment treaty arbitration. Kirill Udovichenko and name partner Yuri Monastyrsky are the practice heads.
- Dispute resolution: Litigation - Russia
- Restructuring and insolvency - Russia
- Dispute resolution: arbitration and mediation - Russia