Mrs Nathalie van Woerkom MBA > AKD > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
1040 KG AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 59280
- Go to...
Mrs Nathalie van Woerkom MBA
Corporate Law/ M&A/ Private Equity.
Nathalie van Woerkom is a lawyer and partner at AKD. Nathalie specialises in mergers, acquisitions and private equity. She also advises on various aspects of distressed M&A. Nathalie is the trusted adviser of many of the Netherlands’ leading private equity firms. Chambers Global, Legal 500 and IFLR1000 recognise Nathalie as a leading individual. Her clients praise her as an “excellent negotiator and a great team leader”.
Nathalie gained an MBA at the Rotterdam School of Management.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity
- Project finance and PFI
- Energy: transactional
- EU and competition