lic iur Alexandre Both > Walder Wyss Ltd. > Lausanne, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Walder Wyss Ltd. Offices
AVENUE DU THEATRE 1
- Go to...
lic iur Alexandre Both
Corporate & M&A
Alexandre Both is a partner at Walder Wyss. He specialises in domestic and cross-border M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions. His practice also covers a wide range of finance transactions, in particular acquisition finance, real estate finance and commodity trade finance. He also advises on general corporate and contractual matters. He worked for many years at major international law firms in Zurich and London and at Goldman Sachs.
Alexandre Both's professional languages are French, English and German.
Alexandre Both was educated at Fribourg University (lic. iur. 1999) and St. Gallen University (lic. oec., specialisation in finance and capital markets, 2002).
The members of Walder Wyss Ltd.‘s French-Swiss offices are well versed in corporate, banking and finance, regulatory, litigation and white-collar criminal law as well as real estate, tax and private client matters. The Lausanne offering also includes experience in IP/IT, where managing partner Jürg Schneider is a key contact. Managing partner of the Geneva office, Philippe Pulfer, regularly acts for high-net-worth individuals, trust companies and charities. Alexandre Both handles M&A and PE transactions. Rodolphe Gautier, Hubertus Hillerström, Olivier Sigg, Patrick Vogel and Fouad Sayegh are also noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Insolvency and corporate recovery