Ra/notar Marco Strahm > Walder Wyss Ltd. > Bern, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Walder Wyss Ltd. Offices
- Go to...
Ra/notar Marco Strahm
Corporate / Real Estae
Marco Strahm has been working as a practising attorney and notary since 1995. He is admitted to practice in all Switzerland and is also admitted as Notary in Berne. Before joining Walder Wyss in 2009, Marco Strahm was a partner in a major Zurich law firm for eight years.
English, German, French
Marco Strahm was educated at the University of Berne (state exam 1992, notary 1995).
Walder Wyss Ltd.‘s client roster includes publicly listed companies, funds and high-net-worth individuals (HNWI). The team is noted for its wealth of experience in real estate transactions, in which it often acts on the buyer side. Furthermore, the team’s offering includes representation in related disputes as well as notarial services in the Basel, Bern and Lugano offices. Francis Nordmann and Johannes Bürgi know real estate finance matters well; they lead the practice jointly with Marco Strahm who is based in Bern. Christian Eichenberger made partner in early 2020 and advises on leases. Davide Jermini is the key contact in the Lugano region.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Insolvency and corporate recovery