lic iur Davide Jermini > Walder Wyss Ltd. > Lugano, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Walder Wyss Ltd. Offices
VIA F PELLI 12
PO BOX 5162
- Go to...
lic iur Davide Jermini
Banking & Finance, Corporate and Commercial, Real Estate, Notary Public
Qualified in 1999 (all Swiss Courts) and admitted to the Ticino notary society since 2000. He joined Walder Wyss as a partner in 2013 after having worked 5 years for a major international business law firm in Zurich and after having been a partner in Zurich and Lugano based law firms for 8 years.
Italian (mother tongue), German, English, French
Member of the Legal Advisory Board of Centro Studi Bancari, Lugano.
University of St. Gallen (lic. oec. HSG, 1992); University of Basel (lic. iur., 1995)
Walder Wyss Ltd.‘s client roster includes publicly listed companies, funds and high-net-worth individuals (HNWI). The team is noted for its wealth of experience in real estate transactions, in which it often acts on the buyer side. Furthermore, the team’s offering includes representation in related disputes as well as notarial services in the Basel, Bern and Lugano offices. Francis Nordmann and Johannes Bürgi know real estate finance matters well; they lead the practice jointly with Marco Strahm who is based in Bern. Christian Eichenberger made partner in early 2020 and advises on leases. Davide Jermini is the key contact in the Lugano region.
Walder Wyss Ltd. has ‘extensive knowledge in different sectors‘. The Lugano-team’s key practice areas are corporate, commercial, IP/ IT, real estate, banking and inheritance law, as well as dispute resolution and transactions. Led by IP and life sciences specialist Stefano Codoni and corporate practitioner Davide Jermini, the firm advises a mix of national and international companies. Counsel Stefano Fornara is another key contact.
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland - Switzerland
- Real estate and construction - Switzerland
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Insolvency and corporate recovery