Dr iur Urs P. Gnos > Walder Wyss Ltd. > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Walder Wyss Ltd. Offices
PO BOX 1236
- Go to...
Dr iur Urs P. Gnos
Urs P. Gnos’ practice focuses on international and domestic mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and capital market transactions, commercial and corporate law as well as public tender offers and buy-outs. Urs P. Gnos also advises companies with respect to corporate governance matters, stock exchange regulations, corporate reorganizations and restructurings, incl. relocations. Urs P. Gnos is a member of various board of directors, among others of the Glarner Kantonalbank (SIX: GLKBN). He lectures and publishes regularly in his areas of practice.
Urs P. Gnos speaks German, English and French.
Born in 1967, Urs P. Gnos was educated at Zurich University (lic. iur. 1993, Dr. iur. 1997), at Columbia University/Leyden University and at University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (LL.M. 2000). He has working experience as lawyer in Zurich law firms and as foreign associate in Chicago and New York law firms.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Insolvency and corporate recovery