Dr iur Markus R. Frick > Walder Wyss Ltd. > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Walder Wyss Ltd. Offices
PO BOX 1236
- Go to...
Dr iur Markus R. Frick
Information Technology, Intellectual Property and Competition Team
Markus Frick specializes in all aspects of intellectual property law with a particular focus on trademark, patent and unfair competition law. Other areas of expertise include media law as well as food and drugs regulations. He regularly represents clients in complex and cross-border litigations before courts and administrative bodies. He advises clients on the development and management of IP rights, related contracts and transactions. He speaks and publishes regularly on topics in his area of practice.
He is also admitted to the New York Bar and has – before joining Walder Wyss – worked as an associate in both a Zurich and a New York law firm.
Markus Frick speaks German, English and French.
Born in 1970, Markus Frick was educated at the University of Zurich (lic. iur. 1995, Dr. iur. 2000) and New York University School of Law (LL.M. 2001).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Insolvency and corporate recovery