Mr Mark Davies > Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP > York, England > Lawyer Profile
Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP Offices
FOSS ISLANDS HOUSE
FOSS ISLANDS ROAD
- Go to...
Mr Mark Davies
Mark plays a key role within the firm’s dedicated Banking and Finance team, supporting them in devising and delivering tailored legal solutions and services for our clients within this sector.
Mark is well known for his work throughout the UK, with a varied career as a specialist practitioner working across several sectors and a proven track record for delivering results for clients, banks, invoice discounters and borrowers on corporate and property banking transactions.
The Milton Keynes-based team at Howes Percival LLP provides commercial advice to local development clients on property finance matters such as complex funding and strategic land disposals. It is also known for investment fund acquisitions and disposals and has recently seen growth in banking and property finance work. Practice leader Lisa Mantle specialises in property finance work for both lenders and borrowers, as well as advising on high-end residential property. Mark Davies has experience in leasehold re-gears and the formation of joint venture vehicles.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hull, East Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hull, East Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation