Mrs Adele Wilkinson > Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP > Hull, England > Lawyer Profile
Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mrs Adele Wilkinson
Private Client - Family
Adele has practised as a family lawyer since 1989. She has a wealth of experience in dealing with financial, children and domestic violence issues. Adele has just completed six years as Chair of Hull & East Yorkshire Resolution (the national family lawyers association) and practices the Resolution Code of Conduct to represent family clients through the Court process in a civilised, non adversarial way, when other methods of dispute resolution are not appropriate.
Adele trained as a Mediator in 1998, as a Professional Practice Consultant, allowing her to supervise other Mediators, in 2002 and as a Child Consultation Specialist, allowing her to meet with children as part of the mediation process, in 2008. Adele heads our Mediation service, Family Solutions, and supervises our in-house team of Family Mediators and external supervisees in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. Adele is committed to practising mediation to try to help families reach civilised outcomes to issues involving children and finances on family breakdown. Adele is a member of the Family Mediators Association and works with separating families using dispute resolution methods wherever possible to try and ensure that any negative effects of separation and divorce on children are limited. Adele is Chair of the board of trustees at the Walker Street Child Contact Centre in Hull.
Adele trained as a Collaborative Lawyer in 2006 and endorses collaborative law as a method of dispute resolution designed to help families reach their own outcomes and to place the interests of any children at the forefront of negotiations.
Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP stands out for its expertise in financial issues arising from divorce alongside experience in pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements, private children law work, cohabitation issues and inheritance claims. Richard Hoare heads up the team and is a family arbitrator and collaborative lawyer, and Adele Wilkinson handles financial and private children’s cases.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Human resources > Employment: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation