Mr Stephen Kell > Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP > Hull, England > Lawyer Profile
Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mr Stephen Kell
Stephen has over 25 years’ experience in real estate litigation, acting particularly for owners of investment properties and for business tenants. Stephen’s expertise includes dealing with landlord and tenant issues (including contested 1954 Act renewals, dilapidation claims, possession proceedings and enforcement of lease obligations), all “real property” related disputes (including proceedings against trespassers, boundary disputes and disputes regarding covenants and easements) and general asset management.
During his career dealing with real estate litigation, Stephen has conducted significant High Court actions to trial as well as appeals in the Court of Appeal.
Stephen advises upon and pursues professional negligence claims arising out of property interests.
Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP has a strong profile among national port and dock operators, and it also generates a strong flow of work from retailers and developers. Stephen Kell acts for owners of investment properties and he advises business tenants on all landlord and tenant issues, restrictive covenants, rights of way and general ownership issues. Nick Dean is experienced in cases involving boundary disputes, dilapidations and property nuisance claims.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in Yorkshire
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation