Isabel Aguilar > Uría Menéndez > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Uría Menéndez Offices
PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 187
PLAZA RODRÍGUEZ URÍA
- Go to...
Banking and Finance Financial Regulation Company Law and Corporate Governance
Isabel Aguilar Alonso joined the firm in 2008 and is a partner.
She has more than 12 years of experience advising a wide range of financial entities, including collective investment schemes and alternative investment funds, in regulatory matters.
In particular, within the regulatory field, she advises on matters such as authorization of regulated entities, cross-border provision of services, marketing of products, rules of conduct and transparency, conflicts of interests, consumers and users, disciplinary proceedings, payment services, e-money and SEPA regulations.
Within the financial field, her practice includes fintech projects, financing, securitisations, assignments of receivables and security packages.
- Madrid Bar Association
- Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE), Madrid, 2007
- Business Administration Degree, Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE), Madrid, 2008
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: patents
- Private equity
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- White-collar crime