Mr Carlos López-Quiroga > Uría Menéndez > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Uría Menéndez Offices
PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 187
PLAZA RODRÍGUEZ URÍA
- Go to...
Mr Carlos López-Quiroga
Carlos López-Quiroga has been a partner of the firm since 2002. He joined Uría Menéndez in January 2000 when the boutique maritime and transport law firm Figaredo & Asociados merged with Uría Menéndez.
His practice focuses on maritime and transport law. He has over 25 years’ experience advising in M&A and corporate restructuring transactions in the transport sector, both domestic and foreign.
Carlos has advised financial entities and industrial companies connected with the maritime, aviation and transport sectors.
Madrid Bar Association.
Law Degree, Universidad PontificiaComillas- ICADE (E- 1), Madrid, 1991; Prize for Special Achievement in the Masters in Maritime Law (LL. M), European Institute of Maritime Studies (I. E. E. M), Gijón, 1992.
- Leading individuals - Spain > Transport: Other transport
- Leading individuals - Spain > Transport: Shipping
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks
- Private equity
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- White-collar crime