Mr Rafael García Llaneza > Uría Menéndez > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Uría Menéndez Offices
PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 187
PLAZA RODRÍGUEZ URÍA
- Go to...
Mr Rafael García Llaneza
Rafael García Llaneza is a lawyer in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez. He joined the firm in 1990 (after working for Price WaterhouseCoopers for two years as an accountant). Rafael headed up the Tax Practice Area of Uría Menéndez’s New York office from 1993 to 1998 and was made partner in 2001.
- renewable energy companies on the issuance of high yield bonds and the negotiation of joint venture deals;
- financial entities on credit transations and developing hybrid products in Spain;
- credit entities, on the negotiation of joint venture agreements in the bank insurance and personal loan sector;
- the re-organisation and incorporation of companies in the bioliquid sector; and
- the structurisation of project finances and the design of private equity acquisition structures.
Madrid Bar Association.
Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia de Comillas – ICADE, Madrid, 1987; Business Administration Degree, Universidad Pontificia de Comillas – ICADE, Madrid, 1988.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: patents
- Private equity
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- White-collar crime