Mr Diego Armero > Uría Menéndez > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Uría Menéndez Offices
PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 187
PLAZA RODRÍGUEZ URÍA
- Go to...
Mr Diego Armero
Real Estate and Planning.
Diego Armero is a partner in the Madrid office of Uría Menéndez. He joined the firm in 1999 and became partner in 2006.
Diego has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law and has focused his practice on real estate transactions and, particularly, on the sale and purchase of commercial property.
Diego advises on real estate law, and in particular on the following types of transactions:
- Sale and purchase of companies operating in the real estate sector.
- Direct sale and purchase of real estate assets (mainly shopping centres, office buildings, logistical warehouses and hotels).
- Sale and lease-back of real estate assets.
- Joint ventures designed to invest in or develop real estate projects in the tertiary industry.
- The financing of real estate projects.
- Building contracts and contracts for the rendering of technical services.
- Lease contracts for commercial premises and offices.
- Hotel operation and commercial management contracts.
- Turn-key contracts.
Madrid Bar Association.
Law degree, Universidad CEU San Pablo, 1995.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
With a real estate and urban planning department of 40 lawyers operating from Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao, the team at Uría Menéndez continues to lead, employing bench strength and experience to assist major banks, investment funds, SOCIMIs (Spanish real estate investment trusts) and other international corporates involved in high-value and complex cross-border transactions. Headed by real estate finance expert Fernando Azofra and planning specialist Diego Armero in Madrid, the group offers a comprehensive range of services, advising on portfolio transfers, property acquisition and joint ventures, forward-funding agreements, restructuring and divestments, and the incorporation of private equity funds. The team is supported in Barcelona by real estate and M&A advisor Ignacio Albiñana, Rafael Jiménez, who brings a company law background, Javier Ruiz-Cámara and senior associate Iván Abad in Madrid. The group’s client base features key market players Allianz and Banco Santander.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: patents
- Private equity
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- White-collar crime