Paolo Quattrocchi > ADVANT Nctm > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
ADVANT Nctm Offices
VIA AGNELLO 12
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial Law
Equity Partner, based in Rome. Paolo Quattrocchi specialises in corporate and commercial law and international business transactions. He advises leading national and multinational groups in corporate legal needs.
He has a special focus on public affair and international relationship with Brazil, Canada, Israel, Poland, Serbia, Turkey.
Italian, English, French.
Amongst other institutional roles, Mr Quattrocchi is: Vice President of the Italian Chamber of Commerce Canada – West, Director of the Centro Studi Italia Canada.
Admitted to the Bar of Rome, 1986.
Law Degree, magna cum laude, Università degli Studi “La Sapienza”, Rome, 1979
Biking and swimming.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition law
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Luxury goods
- Intellectual property
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: TMT
- Industry focus: Energy