Giammarco Navarra > ADVANT Nctm > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
ADVANT Nctm Offices
VIA AGNELLO 12
- Go to...
Litigation & Arbitration
Restructuring & Turnaround
Corporate & Commercial Law
Equity Partner, based in Rome. Giammarco Navarra has gained solid experience in commercial matters. He provides Italian and foreign clients with assistance in significant commercial (distribution, franchising, transport, energy contracts, product liability) and bankruptcy disputes both litigation and arbitration.
He regularly assists domestic and international clients on ongoing basis with particular reference to the following areas:
– Commercial and Corporate Law – large-scale retail trade, renewable energy, shipping and automotive sectors;
– Corporate compliance pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 231/2001;
– Bankruptcy Law – assistance during the setting up and corporate restructuring phase, including through the recourse to insolvency and pre-insolvency procedures, turnaround plans pursuant to Article 67, third paragraph, letter d) of the Italian Bankruptcy Law and debt restructuring agreements pursuant to Article 182 bis of the Italian Bankruptcy Law;
– Non profit – assistance to non-profit organizations in all legal matters related to their commercial and institutional activities.
Giammarco joined Nctm Studio Legale in 2004 and was appointed partner in 2009.
In 2001 Giammarco joined Studio Legale Tributario Andersen Legal until 2002 and then Studio Legale Tributario EY Law until 2004.
In 2000 he opened his own law firm, Studio Legale Navarra.
He joined Giuseppe Bianchetti Studio Legale, in Rome, in 1996 until 1997 and then Studio Legale e Tributario Della Valle until 2000.
Giammarco worked in the Legal and Litigation Office of the Revenue Guard Corp until 1996.
Admitted to the Supreme Court, 2013.
Registered Official Receiver, Rome Court, 2000.
Admitted to the Bar of Rome, 1998.
Law Degree, Università LUISS Guido Carli, Rome, 1995.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition law
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Luxury goods
- Intellectual property
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: TMT
- Industry focus: Energy