Marco Monaco > ADVANT Nctm > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
ADVANT Nctm Offices
VIA AGNELLO 12
- Go to...
Administrative & European Public Law
Real Estate Law
Equity Partner with particular expertise in administrative law.
He provides legal assistance both in court proceedings and in extrajudicial settings and has, also, a significant experience on award procedures for public contracts, both to companies and contracting authorities.
He joined Nctm after being partner of DS&P Studio Legale Associato from 2003 to 2009.
In particular, Marco has expertise with a special focus on:
- Public tenders, public and private partnerships as well as the financing of public works;
- Public real estate funds;
- Community tenders for goods and services to be supplied in the Community and to third countries under EU development programmes;
- Assistance to public entities and mixed companies providing public services;
- Concessions to operate public services;
- Planning and environment applications and authorizations, expropriation of private property for public purposes.
He provided legal assistance to clients such as Regione Piemonte, Commissario Autostrada A4, Autovie Venete S.p.A., Infrastrutture Lombarde S.p.A. for EXPO 2015, EIB, Finlombarda S.p.A., Agenzia del Demanio, HOCHTIEF lnfrastructure GMBH, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP) Immobiliare S.p.A., Nomisma S.p.A., The Boston Consulting Group S.r.l., Fresenius Kabi S.r.l., Whirpool Emea S.r.l..
Admitted to the Supreme Court, 2012.
Admitted to the Bar of Milan, 1998.
Law Degree, Università degli Studi di Salerno, 1995.
The administrative and European public law team of ADVANT Nctm mainly acts for private operators, assisting them in their dealings with administrative authorities at the local, national and European level, as well as for public entities in connection to public contract awarding proceedings, concessions and for the granting of public financings. Giuliano Berruti and Marco Monaco head up the practice, which includes Francesca Bonino – all of whom are environmental law experts.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition law
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Luxury goods
- Intellectual property
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: TMT
- Industry focus: Energy